- Conduct market analysis, business model design, consulting services, development and implementation of digital strategies to generate new business and close deals;
- Coordinate and prepare pitches and proposals, responses to RFPs, contract / commercial negotiations, and other sales & marketing materials;
- Conduct and manager pre-sales activities for bridging between IT and business including solution delivery, presentation, POC, etc;
- To attend meetings with potential clients to analyze technical and business requirement;
- Manage day-to-day operations on Digital / Mobile projects such as client enquiries and reports
- Coordinate effectively with internal teams and external clients to develop, execute and deliver Digital / Mobile solutions efficiently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, English or Information Technology related disciplines.
- At least 2 years relevant digital solution consulting and pre-sales technical experience.
- Hand-on experience in writing proposal and presentation is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work in mission-driven situations and solve customer-focused problems.
- Strong on project management, prioritization and organizational skills; capability to adapt in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Chinese and English, fluent Putonghua is an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant Manager
Young and energetic team, attractive long term career prospect, along with competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Join us and be part of the award-winning team now!
Interested party, please send your full resume in MS Word with current and expected salary to email@example.com
Please indicate in the subject line: Apply for Business Development Manager (Your name).